Skip to main content

03.18.19

All the bills came out at once - Fuck yes.
One less thing to worry about I suppose. 
But any who.

Lets start with the basics. I'm writing this for myself. I have to keep repeating this because it scares me to write/show my writing to a crowd. 

A couple deep breaths to clear my mind and here we go. 
Dive into this.

I'll be 25 this year. Which doesn't scare me in the slightest anymore.
The work that I've done and the "self-love" that I am struggling with...

At what line does it become vain?

Self love at the sake of others? Making decisions for yourself at the expense of another person?

I guess I just don't get it right now and but one day I will. 

With this writing, I intend to share my journey with my struggles and experiences in life.

It'll be an interesting experiment for myself.

I've been writing since I can remember. A little diary to express myself in the hopes that I can one day help someone else. Show that we're not alone in the dark times. Possibly share their own experiences and have this safe space to connect with others that maybe can shed light on this terrible thing we know as depression and grief.

And share in what that have helped you work through this.

I'll keep this updated going forward to see what this trail period will blossom into. 

I have a really good feeling about this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Coloring Book

Chapter One – Huey vs the Dewy Hushed with thousands of words and ideas to be shared; Confined to the spaces assigned by the authoritarian and kept aligned to avoid confusion. The air is thick with the scent of a millennium full of thoughts and time. Hopes, dreams, ideas tattooed the spines of these inanimate couriers. Although they are unable to speak, the air is electric with the anticipation of the new book drive. Each genre whispered amongst themselves as they imagined what new stories would be joining their family. Another adventure tale, possibly? A suspense novel, secreting a sensation of need and drug-like urge through its words only flipping the pages could subside? It didn’t matter. It was time to let the them in and see what lay ahead. By the time she came to, it was too late. Given the title "Huey” as an ironic play on words to this black and white coloring book, it became just another book to lay on the very top of a pile of unread and rejected stories. Her untu...

Anxiety - A Rant From A Sleepless Dreamer

"Have you tried just thinking more positive thoughts and just not stress out for once?” Positive thoughts. If only. The sheer naivety shatters any hope of being rescued from this perpetual suspension off this rapidly crumbling cliff as one is grasping for salvation. If only a mindset could mend the years of torment the body endures as it’s trying to make reason and plan for what could happen next. Why did you say that and what do they think of you now? What happens when the one person who sees you as an actual sentient being instead of a project realizes you aren’t worth the pain? Can you handle another loss? Teeth ground to the gum as you finally plunge into unconsciousness after days of not having a moments rest. Hair in clumps on the floor, nails bit to the bed, eating too much or starving yourself while awaiting the appetite to come back. What will you do when they tear the mask off your skin after working for years to blend it in so no one would what it hid. Exposure. Go...