Skip to main content

03.18.19

All the bills came out at once - Fuck yes.
One less thing to worry about I suppose. 
But any who.

Lets start with the basics. I'm writing this for myself. I have to keep repeating this because it scares me to write/show my writing to a crowd. 

A couple deep breaths to clear my mind and here we go. 
Dive into this.

I'll be 25 this year. Which doesn't scare me in the slightest anymore.
The work that I've done and the "self-love" that I am struggling with...

At what line does it become vain?

Self love at the sake of others? Making decisions for yourself at the expense of another person?

I guess I just don't get it right now and but one day I will. 

With this writing, I intend to share my journey with my struggles and experiences in life.

It'll be an interesting experiment for myself.

I've been writing since I can remember. A little diary to express myself in the hopes that I can one day help someone else. Show that we're not alone in the dark times. Possibly share their own experiences and have this safe space to connect with others that maybe can shed light on this terrible thing we know as depression and grief.

And share in what that have helped you work through this.

I'll keep this updated going forward to see what this trail period will blossom into. 

I have a really good feeling about this.


Comments