Skip to main content

03.20.19

🌷🌸🌹Happy first day of spring!!🌺🌻🌼

I guess today I am just thankful for everyone I have in my life. I have been dealing with stuff pretty damn healthily lately. Processing situations. It's like I have to have a hard reboot of my brain.

It's been a year since I started this journey. Looking back to where I was to where I am now... It's scary. To think about why I could not of started it earlier then chiding myself to not be so hard. A constant mantra of "would I ever say this to my sister/husband?" or "well, that wasn't nice". Being able to look past my feelings and focusing on the facts of the situation.

And the fact of the matter is that I have to look inward before I can look out.

Gotta kinda freaking love yourself every now and again.

And not by buying expensive shit.


Comments