Skip to main content

Mid-day

Currently I am sitting in Edison in Flower Mound enjoying a Lumberjack latte which consists of maple and black walnut flavoring. Liquid lunch if you will.

I recently received a comic book called Beast by Marian Churchland. Pictures and an overview will follow this post but I am just so excited to continue with this project. It's been challenging writing everyday but isn't that the point?

I'm going to start changing this platform up a bit and adding pictures but that's once I can concentrate on one goal. I'm between so many different ideas, it's hard to pin prick the ones I want to do over others. Please see goals as follows:
- writing
- painting
- yoga
- self care
- mindfully watching myself to be a more patient wife

It's a deff pain in the ass. Trying to decide what will satisfy this urge to create and share.

My generalized anxiety disorder and depression are trying to seep into my world again. Not that it's ever gone. But it hasn't been consuming for a while.

It's almost been a year.

Is it just that time of the year again or if I don't fixate on my fear of remission will it just pass by like any other week...

Comments